Wednesday, 26 February 2014

I don't know why

I don’t know why you did it
I wish you’d called me.
I understand now you were hurting,
And hope now you are free.

We shared such great moments,
My heart just can’t be sad.
Like the time we broke the mower.
How angry was your Dad!

We ran around the corner
To decide just what to do,
But we couldn’t think of anything
So you told him it was you.

You were like my bigger sister,
We grew up through the years,
‘Till today I got a phone call
And now I’m in floods of tears.

How could you take your own life
When you had so much to live?
For your little son and daughter
Who have so much love to give.

I never will forget you,
So pretty and so kind,
Although I fondly say farewell
You’re always in my heart and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment